1. What is your artist name or what name do you go by?
My name is Trinecia Amor but my photography name is @Creativiteee_
2. What city do you represent?
I represent New York City but was born in Anguilla .
3. What got you started on your craft?
Photography / Graphic designing was something I was always into . I went to a technology based high school and was always an honor roll student in tech class . I suffered from severe depression in September 2020 to February 2021 & my camera and laptop were like the only two things really keeping me sane ( besides music of course ) .
4. Any goals you want to achieve this year?
I don’t think I have any goals to achieve for the rest of the year . I already got farther than I thought I possibly could this year and I’m forever grateful for that .
5. Anyone you would like to work with?
I would love to work with Lil Durk , G Herbo , Clarencenyc , Jayda Wayda , Lil Baby , Yachty .. there’s a couple more people but those are the main people I really hope I get the opportunity to work with one day.
6. Any up and coming artist you look up to or would like to shout out?
Shoutout to all my female shooters out there . There’s other female photographers that probably think it’s a competition but I really want all of us to win . Especially since we’re in a field that feels very male dominated – I salute all of you.
7. What is the most recent project you’re working on?
I’m currently trying to master the graphic designing aspect with photography and collaborate that with my work . Also trying to start working more with brands rather than individual models , so I’m looking forward to that.
8. Any big news you would like to share?
Well, more people ( influencers / celebrities ) are starting to notice me so I’m happy about that . I feel like lately my work has been getting the recognition that it deserves . I’m also almost done mastering photoshop so it’s about to get real nasty on this side.
9. What struggles do you go through as an up and coming artist?
The only struggle that I really have is that I procrastinate TERRIBLY .
10. How do you overcome these struggles?
How do I overcome that struggle ? I tell myself that my money will procrastinate if I do. I also recommend anyone that has a business of any sort to get a white board. Thank me later.